Well I finally finished my Christmas baking bonanza. I'm not sure what's classed as a bonanza but I think this might be it. This will be my last photo for a while I promise. So I've made packages with a gingerbread man, a mince pie, a berry and white choc cookie and 2 Christmas biscuits in cellophane with sparkly stars. They don't look that great on the picture but I'm pleased with them. Not sure how many people will appreciate that I spend 2 days baking for them but maybe someone will. The wooden salad bowl has 4 of each thing in separate wee bags - for MrT's sister and family (they will appreciate it).
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
2 comments:
I think they are adorable! I hope people appreciate the effort and thought that went into these! Have a great Christmas.
Thanks - hope you have a restful Christmas (I'm sure you need it after your first term).
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment