I'm on the train now heading home from perfect city. Slightly concerned that just before the train left there was an announcement saying that only tickets with today's date (no advance tickets unless specifically for this train) are valid for this train. M y ticket is an advance open return but I have the printed confirmation from the train company's website saying that I should get this train. I guess I'll just wait and see if they try to make me pay another £100.
UPDATE: hust had my ticket checked and he didn't bat an eyelid!
I've been at a conference for work all weekend (as I said my talk wasn't great). It's a strange conference with much drinking and a fancy dress disco. It's quite a clichey group but as I know many of them through work they're friendly enough. I also got to meet the blogger I've been reading the longest properly which was very cool.
This morning Perfect City was pretty much perfect - blue sky, warm, coffee and muffin in coffee shop with the 2nd best view in the city with Dad and BB (big brother).
MrT's been away since last Tuesday but he's not coming home until tomorrow - I'm not home til about 5pm then I have Guides so he's spending the day with family. I did get a picture text during the last talk yesterday of a small bear that needs somewhere to stay as he's moving to be in our area's Mountain Rescue (this proves how ridiculously wonderful MrT is - and my obsession with bears, monkeys...).
I better actually do some work now.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment