Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Tired and awake in the wrong order

Yesterday I was knackered all day - I could have happily had a nap at work. I spent the whole day drinking coffee and even ate some of the damned rock to get a sugar boost. It was all wet and horrid when I cycled home then I went for a run and felt a million times better (once I could breathe again - I tried going much faster for the last 6min to get home!). I think I'm just really bored at work at the moment. I've got work to do but it's all really boring and writing letters which I know nobody will read.

Anyway MrT made curry while I was running so we had a quick dinner before going to see our friends in the pub for a cheeky pint. It was only meant to be A pint then home as MrT is on early shift but we ended up going back to their's to watch The Muppet Show (with another friend from work) while the boys did boring programming chat.

We didn't get to bed very late (before 11pm) but now I'm preparing for another day of boredom.

1 comment:

JaneB said...

Boredom is SOOOOO debilitating, isn't it? Hope things get more interesting soon...