Day 2 over. Went with evil boss and Other Staff for dinner at this super posh place. It was horribly expensive and the food was nice but there wasn't a lot of it. Luckily I had stocked up on haribo or I would have been hungry. I'm just not in to the super posh restaurant thing. I'll be making my excuses for the rest of the week and eating in my room - mmmmmm sandwiches...
Had lots of lovely delegates being obnoxious to me because they can which is always nice. Seen lots of nice people too - uni friends and people from my visits. Almost everyone else is going home today or tomorrow but I get to stay until Friday morning. I got to finish at 6pm last night since I'm here all week (07:30 - 18:00 with 15min lunch break is a treat apparently). I get to do -8:30 - 20:00 for the rest of the week. Evil boss is very good at saying that I must take breaks but there's not really the opportunity.
Feet feel like they're going to explode (I got to sit down in the last 90min yesterday. Today I will have a chair!
Had a wee run on treadmill in the hotel last night and gave up after 15min cos it was just too dull. How people can run inside I have no idea.
Right I'm off to get dressed and mosey over to the congress.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
1 comment:
I know you finish at 8pm every night, but would you like to meet a fellow blogger? I am only a mile away! let me know on my bloggy email
Post a Comment