Wednesday, 14 October 2009

I'm pretty sure I have a new job - yeay!

Well they've got a start date for my replacement and I'm getting emails from my new boss about plans for next year so I think that means it's fairly certain that I've got a new job. I still have ~5 weeks on the road but being able to see the end makes it ok.

In celebration (and as I'm in the town near where I grew up with the bestest sweetie shop ever!) I've just made myself feel quite ill by having freshly made pizza for dinner followed by ABC sweeties (if you've never had them you're sooooooooo missing out). ~It's not really a celebration I just got excited by the sweetie shop (minor relapse - I blame the confusion and head mess about this new job situation) but I'm going for a run on the beach tomorrow morning (yes I'm a tragic soul because I'm acutally excited about that) and I went for a rainy run in Super Northern City last night.

So now the sherbert lemons - might keep them for tomorrow.

1 comment:

JaneB said...

Yay for new jobs and old-fashioned sweeties!

I bought some sherbet lemons yesterday but can't really taste them (stupid cold) so have hidden them away in a drawer for later... Just hope they're the proper kind with plenty of sherbet in!