Tuesday, 29 December 2009

It's all back on

I did my first 5km in weeks this morning. The other day when I ran I went as soon as I was up (this includes taking inhaler when I get up) and it didn't really work cos my inhaler takes a while to kick in (it's a long acting salbutamol type thingy with steroids included). I'm not a junkie honest but without this stuff walking in cold weather is hard never mind running. Anyhew today I waited for 10-15min and then went. I'm not saying it didn't hurt (I've been out of action for a bit) but at least I did 5km. Next stop 10km! It's frosty but thankfully it hasn't snowed here again - running in slippery snow would be dumb even for me.

MrT's on night shift today so I'm at yet another loose end. I've got to give blood at 11am then I'm going to get baking. I got loads of baking stuff for Christmas including the hummingbird bakery book so it's cupcakes all the way today and perhaps the most amazing looking cake in the world! Before I can do anything I have to work out how to pierce a coconut...

No comments: