Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Not so much snow

Everyone else in the UK seems to have tonnes of snow - we don't. It did snow this afternoon which made cycling home interesting and slow but I didn't come off. I'm finding more stuff to do for my new role now which is good although I'm still waiting for the interesting bit!

Update: MrT had not put away the shopping, done the dishes etc (list of stuff he promised to do after work this afternoon - he gets home at 14:30 on this shift) which I didn't mind. He had instead decided to put the new valve and shower pump on to the hot water tank. We have no heating or hot water. Still it's not every day I can see my breath in my own house! Apparently (several hours later, advice from a friend and another visit to orange DIY shop) it will be fixed soon.

We have heat!!!!!

No comments: