Last weekend MrT and I headed up to Perfect City to see my folks for the weekend. It was planned ages ago since we didn't see my family around Christmas. It was good to see them and to see my bro before he moved South for his new job. We met up with my best mate and his GF (C2). We were going to go climbing but went on a pub and coffee shop appreciation trip instead. We did avoid all talk of dead dogs and friends but it was just good to be all together again. We had dinner with another friend (which involved me having to tell her about Sally's death - she'd been out of the country at a conference all week). It was all ok and we drank a lot of wine and even had pudding.
At the airport MrT and I had a jug of WooWoo (awesome cocktail) in Sally's memory - she liked saying WooWoo a lot whenever I had one.
Things are getting back to normal which seems kinda odd - esp when Facebook keeps telling me to "poke"her and MSN always has her on my profile front page. Her last FB status was: Sally is wondering what to do next... I like that.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment