Tuesday, 9 March 2010

It was bad

Today I was driving to the station (06:00) and I was going slower than the speed limit for the village because of all the parked cars. A cat ran out from the parked cars and straight under my car. I swear he wasn't in the road in front of me he literally ran under my car. I definitely hit him and I did see him moving in the rear view mirror then when I got to stop I couldn't see him. I couldn't even swerve cos of all the cars. I'm not a very animally person but I would never hurt an animal on purpose but I still feel awful. I don't think it helped that my first thought was to call my only vet friend - the one who died a few weeks ago.

Why don't cats follow the green cross code?

No comments: