Saturday, 11 December 2010

Exercising Indoors

So I've had a super shitty week (tried to tell my boss I was upset and stressing about something and she just laughed).

But now I have my super dooper new fitness for fat pregnant ladies dvd and it's awesome! I did it for the first time last Saturday and on Sunday morning I just done it again and it's great. I now feel a lot more chilled and more energetic which is good as there's a lot to do today. I'm going to try to make it look less like something exploded in our kitchen then get on with doing the dishes, washing and hoovering (exercising in bare feet on a laminate floor means you realise how cruddy it is!). I've also got 3 hampers of homemade stuff to put together for Christmas presents 2 of which need to be posted and package all of MrT's family's pressies for posting. Oh and I also need to send off the paperwork to set up a bank account for Guides.

For the hampers this week I successfully made some tablet and some puff candy (apparently called cinder toffee here) although I then took all the candy to work so need to make some more today. I'm aiming to make some treacle toffee today and possibly some shortbread tomorrow then we will be done.

Right breakfast first then cleaning!

No comments: