- Today Ziggy has been wriggling all day and it makes me smile (as do daffodils but not quite as much).
- Today I actually learnt about pensions - a bit late I know but as they're changing them I finally thought I should work it out!
- Today was lovely and sunny until about an hour before home time. I took advantage of the sun by going home at lunchtime to clean the kitchen and do all the dishes. That might not sound positive but it is because it means our kitchen looks less like a hygiene disaster zone!
- Today 2 good things happened. Firstly I have admitted that I am not as unstoppable as usual which given that I'm now 32 weeks pregnant is a good thing. Being on my feet for most of the day has resulted in very swollen legs, ankles and feet. Perhaps it's time to admit defeat and take the next 8 weeks easy (or less if Ziggy makes an early appearance). The second cool thing was seeing a blue tit. I know that doesn't sound that exciting but they're my favourite and tiny birds like that are so perfect that they always fill me with wonder.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment