Saturday, 25 June 2011

Snoozle

We've got a pretty good routine going now - set feed times during the day then 1 feed at night whenever she wakes. She's sleeping in her basket during the night although not so much during the day. Still who wouldn't want to sit and cuddle this:
We both had or 6-8 week checks yesterday. ERM is now 12lb 13oz and 57cm long which is probably why some of the 0-3 month clothes are getting a wee bit tight. Nothings tight in anyway except length cos she's so long!

My check included the doc noting that I'd out on weight since last year - no shit for the whole 9 months if I got hungry and didn't eat I threw up! Still he did say that I can run again so that and healthier eating that should sort itself out in the next year.

Still she's worth it :)

No comments: