Sunday, 23 November 2008

Snowing :(

Well it's snowing and I guess that's making me feel a bit Christmassy but I also know it's going to be soggy snow which means cold, wet and not good for cycling. Perhaps staying in after church and making Christmas cards is the way forward.

It's sunday so I read postsecret and there's the weird one about an urban myth and I don't know what the picture really is but it actually made me feel physically sick. It's like holes in flesh and stuff like that really freaks me out. When the BBC did the ad with the big head made of little heads that made me feel nauseous too. I don't know if that's weird but holes in flesh really scare me. Maybe because I had such bad skin problems for years when I was doing lab work and I regularly had hundreds of tiny burst blisters on my hands which looked like holes in my flesh and I know how gross and painful it was.

No comments: