Well we got up at 04:15 opened stockings then presents then MrT went to work at 15:15 during which time I got the washing up done and a load of washing put on. He's just popped in with his colleague for a cuppa (totally against the rules but it's Christmas so nobody cares) which was nice. I've cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and the Nigella recipe sausages are in the oven. Now to put the washing in the NEW drier and head off to Church for 10:30. Then more tidying (my family are coming to visit next week and are arriving the same day we get back from MrT's family). We also have a tonne of clean washing in the spare room that needs putting away and the kitchen floor needs sweeping (mopping might wait until we're back from the South). As long as I've got the car packed and I'm out of here by 13:15 I should pick MrT up from work on time then it's 3.5-4 hours in the car (lucky I got lots of sweets in my stocking!).
In case anyone's interested I'm all excited cos MrT got me a panier rack and 2 dry bag paniers for my bike (this does mean that I now have no excuse for not cycling to work in the pissing rain!). We've also done well on new ps3 games (MrT got *Wars - plastic brick variety from me, driving craziness from my bro and MrT gave me "Wally"). Trying so hard not to turn console on - yes I have the mindset of a 14 year old boy!
Anyhew think my sausages are burning.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas/festive season or whatever you want to celebrate at this time of year.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment