I didn't sleep at all well last night and I woke up with my whole body hurting. I managed to get MrT to do a bit of gardening yesterday - he loves the idea of growing veg but doesn't like doing the work. I got him to cut up a load of the wood that I hacked off the trees last week. I dug up a patch of mud full of roots between the 2 trees at the back - maybe that's why I hurt all over?
What are those root thingys that all join up underground called? I remember stuffing that piece of information into my head during 1st year biology. I'm pretty sure it begins with an R and sounds like ribosomes but isn't? Mmmmmmmmmmm notes in attic.
RHIZOME!
I don't know if that's actually the right word but there were those plants that have the tendrils that ttouch the ground and burrow in and make more plants.
Anyway it was pretty hard going and now I hurt.
PS: At the end of week 3 I have now lost between 0.5 and 0.75 stone which is pretty cool. MrT did point out that it's probably more but since I'm not travelling I'm doing more exercise (cross-training in the garage is my venting/relaxing process) so there's probably a fair amount of new muscle to consider.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment