Today I've managed to successfully eat food. This is a good thing and tomorrow I will go back to work. I had to cancel a visit on Tuesday but there was no way I'd have made it their (2-3h drive). We managed the 4h drive back from the South West yesterday - luckily MrT was much better than me so he drove.
For some reason ~I have a crappy immune system which means that although loads of other people got this bug I got it superbad. MrT did phone the doc at one point in case I needed to be hospitalised. He used to work for the ambulance service so he's not one to over react. However on the bright side my crappy immune system was so busy fighting this thing that I stopped reacting to My MrT's Mum's cats.
I have to go back to work tomorrow which is good cos I'm getting kinda bored which is a sure sign that I'm getting better. I'm still not hungry but I'm trying to eat. Not sure I'll be fit to cycle to work tomorrow but I'll drive and then I can get home quicker if I'm ill.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment