Today crazy boss told me that there would be other jobs coming up within the organisation that I can apply for and would be good at. He was originally pushing a sales position but he's now realised that while I might be very good at sales I hate doing it and it's not for me. So the sparkle at the end of the tunnel is definitely twinkling away.
I planted out my courgette plants and squash plants yesterday into the box that I built at the weekend. I've got Friday off work and MrT and I are going to build our new shed, clean the gutters and start the last side of the garden. Got interstellar friend visiting at the weekend which should be fun.
Lots of baking to be done and food planning. We're having a grand shed opening and bbq inauguration so I have much baking and whatnot to sort out. Biscuits tonight, cakes tomorrow and giant amazing cake on Friday. Need to think of some interesting salads and veggie fare too. Any ideas?
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment