No running today. I was in London all day (06:30 train so up at 05:30) and I walked quite a bit around the city in heels so my knees hurt. Also had a bit of a crappy event where my colleague was asked a question and she gave totally the wrong information. She's really sensitive and I think she's going to be pissed with me. I was invited to the event to provide the info on this topic then she answered herself and got it totally wrong. I did correct her as the people we were talking to obviously knew she was talking BS and it looked REALLY bad. Oh well she can be pissy with me next week as I'm off to a conference for the weekend.
So much for no work chat but I'm being as vague as possible and I think I've managed to ditch the archives. I'm not sure about the counter thingy that PD mentioned i've tried but I don't think I got it right.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
2 comments:
Yes, your counter did not look quite right, like it did not load (?). Try statcounter or sitemerer (the second one seems to be more popular on the blogosphere, but I prefer the first one as their pages are nicer looking and different options seem more accessible, you do not have to click around to find them). If you need IT guidance you could email me, do you have a blog email?
Thanks DrL I think I got it sussed in the end. It should appear at the bottom of the screen now.
Post a Comment