OK so apparently I can't even blog about work anonymously. If I write something they don't like and they find out they can fire me even if I'm attempting to be cryptic and I'm not revealing my identity. I might have got this wrong but I have a horrible feeling that they're monitoring what we look at from work IP address so I'm going to have to be careful (although we can look at anything as long as it's legal at lunchtime).
Looks like we're sticking to baking, sheds and running from now on. (with the occasional breakdown in between which will of course not contain any details about my professional life or organisation)
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
1 comment:
If you are worried about them putting two and two together, think about hiding your archives. It's a lot easier to figure it out if you can read through all the posts you've written. I don't let more than 6 months of archives show, but when I'm feeling paranoid I remove that option entirely (I remove it from the site layout in the layout - page elements bit of the control panel)
Also - do you use a website hit counter? If not, something like statcounter can let you see if someone from your workplace is reading (you can block your own machine from being counted). It at least lets you know if someone is looking.
Post a Comment