Probably not. It turns out my boss wasn't told to give me a bollocking for my email the other week it was just suggested that if I was bored he could delegate some of his currently heavy workload to me which would benefit both of us. He did not take it that way...
I'm now on course for trying to arrange visits for the summer but (given the current economic climate...) nobody wants me on their site so it's almost impossible for me to meet his target.
On the plus side I'm going to enter a 10km event for 19th July with my friend from work. I've done 10km twice now so I'm guessing it should be ok. My friend's a wee bit miffed since she's been running for a while and she just realised today that she's never actually run 10km without stopping. I think she confused 6 miles (~10km) with 6km - oops! Oh well we can see how it goes.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment