I'm back from soggy, soggy Wales. It was great to see my BFF and spend time with MrT to but we didn't climb any mountains since it poured with rain the whole time. We did go the Centre for Alternative Technology which was quite cool although BFF and I spent the whole time complaining that they ignored the science behind the cool stuff.
On Sunday we went to a wood festival and watched all sorts of random wood related stuff - speed chopping, pole climbing, wood turning and (my favourite) speed chainsaw sculpting.
It was a bit odd being in that area of Wales as it's where I worked for the summer between leaving High School and starting University. It all looked a bit smaller and a bit more crappy but then it has been 11 years.
Now back to work - who knows what's going to happen there...
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment