Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Interview Review

I think it went ok. It was kinda weird in that in the morning I discussed passing on some old teddy bears for charity with my colleague. I then had lunch with her then she interviewed me. I think I said all that I needed to say (including much blog chat - the job involves lots of interwebz stuff) and it seems that I know a massive amount more about this stuff than anyone else in the organisation.

The official deadline is 2nd July - they interviewed me early to accomodate my holiday - so they can't tell me anything until after the deadline. I'm not sure if anyone else has applied for the role (it's internal only) but I guess I'll wait and see. I'm away on hols with MrT the week after the deadline but they have my mobile number and will call me once they know the score.

Overall assessment: good

No comments: