Monday, 29 June 2009

Week away

I'm back to spending a whole week in hotels but at least I have company. Tonight and tomorrow I'm with a nice science journo friend who's doing me a favour by helping me judge a symposium for the next two days - FYI I'm totally unqualified to do this hence I invited him (he's VERY clever). I've got Weds evening (mostly on the train) then Thursday on my own (lots of website work in the hotel). Another colleaugue (also very very good friend) is joining me in NE City on Thursday evening in time for dinner then all day Friday at NE Symposium. Friday lunchtime will be a grilling for me by the HoD from NE City Uni but I can cope with that. Then very late train to London on Friday night (yippeerailway station dinner!). All day Sat BIG event with teenagers and academics (who thought that was a good mix?) then late home.

Sunday = holiday!!!!!!

No comments: