Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Lady Boss = Good

Today I eventually spoke to Lady Boss. This involved me crying a hell of a lot - slightly embarrassing. She was lovely and said that she'd cried in front of our director tonnes of times. I even told her (very sketchily) about my old "problem" and that it was starting again due to Boss Man's behaviour. She said that I should never be in the situation where I really don't want to come to work (although she said that she had also considered pregnancy as an option in a similar situation). I said that I needed to know how long I would have to work with him. She asked if I could cope for a couple of weeks which is a really good sign. It was really good to talk to her and know that someone in a position to make a difference knows what's going on.

After all that he was in a good-ish mood today and was ok.

2 comments:

DrL said...

I keep my fingers crossed that some changes are underway. Hang on there! I am sending big virutal hugs to you!

JaneB said...

Definitely fingers and toes crossed!