Going from a definite career through limbo and finally surviving in a a whole new world - and a lot of cooking chat (less cooking more baby these days)
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Aaaaaaaaaarrgh!!!!!
It's a whole pile of bollocks and I probably can't blog about it cos it's work but believe me I'm furious and it's bollocks!
Being a grown up is such a gosh-darn disappointment! I too could write this post very frequently. I splashed in puddles last night coming back from the pub...it was really good fun!
I love puddles - I also STRONGLY recommend kicking through large piles of dried leaves, and if possible chasing and catching at least ONE leaf in the act of falling every Autumn.
4 comments:
Sympathy!!! I could write that post at LEAST once a month. Isn't it a pain having to be a grown up and have a job and all that gubbins?
Can I quit at the grown up thing and just be a kid and have long summer holidays and splash in puddles (ok I splash in puddles anyway)?
Being a grown up is such a gosh-darn disappointment! I too could write this post very frequently. I splashed in puddles last night coming back from the pub...it was really good fun!
I love puddles - I also STRONGLY recommend kicking through large piles of dried leaves, and if possible chasing and catching at least ONE leaf in the act of falling every Autumn.
Post a Comment