Yesterday I ran for about 90s before I decided that I was too tired and didn't want to. Today it was cold and rainy and I normally find doing 5km-ish after work quite hard. I've finally caved and decided that running with my friend from work (we did the 10km race last weekend together and discovered that we run roughly the same speed) is a good thing. We did 10km in 59min 38s - this is very important as our PB until now was 62min and getting under the 60min was a major milestone and we did it after work! We're going to do a 10km together once a week now and see if we can build up speed and distance. She's doing a couple of half marathons in a couple of months so she really needs to build up distance.
I'm mostly chuffed about the speed.
I've just made a tonne of cupcakes for the youth worker from church - not sure what he needs them for but it's therapeutic for me to bake.
Still not sure what's happening with work really but it's looking a bit more promising. There's going to be brown stuff and fast moving fans on wednesday when evil boss gets back from holiday as he totally cocked up big time and my colleague had to explain to our big boss today. She was just trying to work out what's going on for Event of Century (EoC) next week and it turns out he did a dumbass and bad thing. It's going to be less plain old angry and more nuclear fallout - we're both really scared that he's going to blame us. I have to spend ALL of next week with him at EoC and he's going to be unbareable and he's going to take it out on me!
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment