Yes we got the "I've got a chip on my shoulder and I'm going to take it out on you" guy yesterday and the "if you've got a PhD why are you doing a job like THIS?" (imagine sneery disgusted face) girl but overall most of the people we spoke to yesterday were really nice and positive. I met loads of new PhD's who I had met at other uni's over the last 2 years and quite a few in house ones that I had demostrated to in the teaching labs. I also met lots of exisiting students and staff who just wanted a catch up which was nice. This morning my Dad and I went to my favourite Perfect City coffee shop for coffee and a bagel. Now I'm on the train south with my colleague who has just the right mix of chat and reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment