I'm on my first Uni visit of the season. OK it doesn't really count as it's not a normal visit, it's in Perfect City and I get the spend a few hours with my Dad and Bro today. Still it means taxi at 6am followed by long train journeys. The Wifi has only just been fixed and I'm considering making public peanut eating illegal when I complete my plan for world domination. I'm allergic to peanuts, the smell makes me feel very sick, you will not be happy if I vomit on your shoes but I'm sure if I asked you not to eat them you'd tell me to sod off. Oh well - I'm still alive to whinge about it so it can't be that bad.
Today's event is an evening affair so train back for most of tomorrow followed by Mad Friday (as it shall now be known) where I get to drive for over 4 hours to give a talk, chat over lunch then drive home again. Guide camp is this weekend and it's my last thing with this lot. Firstly the leaders are a bit crap and it's not run as a Guide Unit more of a youth club with only games and the odd craft. Secondly my first work free Monday before Christmas (which means I'm actually in the town at Guide time) is 14th December! I'm still going to stick with the Ranger Unit (also moved to a Monday) as they're way more fun and do stuff at weekends when I'm around.
Evil Boss has gotten over his humble Pie fest and is being a git again but as I'm out of the office for the next 2 weeks, then 3 weeks, then 3 weeks that's ok.
I'm hungry but we had MASSIVE pizza splurge last night (I'll see MrT thurs evening then not again for over a week!).
JaneB I will in your area in Nov - I'll email you the details if this Wifi doesn't have a nervous breakdown.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment