Thursday, 3 September 2009

Survived

There were a couple of close calls but I made it to work without being blown off my bike. I even managed to get to the company I was visiting dressed like a grown up and talking sense in the tank-like hire car that they gave me today. The visit went well and was quite good fun. Boss man has told me that our new grad trainee is going to come on the worst week of visits with me (Midlands, North East, Norfolk, Scotland all in 4 days). He's also got to come on a rather pointless (all the way to Perfect City for a 20min presentation and a social event). I pointed out that I'm going to be staying with my folks but Boss Man is insisting. I've not met the guy yet (starts on Mon) but apparently he's quite cool so should be ok.

I've put my new handles on the dresser:

and done my friends' wedding presents - glass tumblers with Mr + Mrs ... on the base (so that you see it when you drink) and 4 wine glasses each with cheers in different languages on the base (english - him, welsh - her, italian - him (almost fluent), german - her (fluent).

Now to put some visit files together - it's boring and easy so I might as well do it watching CSI than wasting work time.

No comments: