Monday, 28 September 2009

Weekend of tissues

Well MrT was working (2-10pm) all weekend and we both slept most of Sat am so I didn't get to see much of him this weekend. When I did see him I was mostly sneezing or coughing (both keeping him awake). Although I feel icky I'm not really ill I just have a cold and as such my breathing sucks (I get chest infections really easily) so I've had to up my meds. Still we managed to dig up our potatoes (not as many as I'd hoped) and all the ones that got pranged by the fork and the ones that had been attacked by worms all got cut up and frozen. The rest are all washed and tried and stacked for eating.

Today I have to go and give a presentation at a BIG company which is near our office. This doesn't normally bother me but I've been focussing on wee companies this summer and also a girl from my year at uni works there. She did not like me and only found me on FB when her job was at risk and she realised who I work for. Still I rock and if I can do it without sneezing I'll be happy. That's 13:30 - 15:00 today then I've got to drive to NW city (~3.5 hours) for tomorrow's uni visit. I was hoping to run but my breathing is not groovy and it might be best to leave it another day or two. I'll take my stuff just in case.

Main focus of week: eat healthily, back on ww to aim for ~1stone loss by Christmas.

No comments: