The tiny B&B that I'm in (+ new girl) has broken it's card machine so I have to pay for 2 nights for 2 people in cash from my own account! This is not good - my finances are a balancing act. I know I'll be getting the cash back but stressing about it means that I got less than 5hours of sleep last night - very sleeeeeepy.
Still it sounds like next week is going to be my final full week of travelling then I've got one place to be on 23rd Nov then it's freedom from Evil Boss. I'll be interested to see how the new girl will cope once I'm gone - there's already been a lot of "well there's no way I'm doing that!" about stuff that she will have to do (that's what they're paying her for!). Maybe they'll appreciate me when I'm gone? One more normal day today then a symposium to run tomorrow - Evil Boss will be there as will New Girl (she's very pretty so it'll be interesting watch how he acts around her).
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment