Somewhere there is a sick little monkey sitting in a hotel feeling rather sad and very unwell who would like to go home and curl up in bed with many bears and tissues and drugs.
Still only two more universities then a big schoozefest for 2 days - the kind where you have to work from 07:30 - 00:00 with no breaks and for no extra pay. Given that I've not managed to eat without being sick for a few days now that's going to be superfun! I'm going to be doing my old job and my new job as well as standing in for a colleague who's just found out that a close family member is very ill - I think she's coming but might not be up to doing much (I suspect this means I get dumped in the shit to do the bits of her job that she finds stressful but she'll still get to do the fun bits). Luckily I am a SuperMarmoset and I can do the work of 3 people - although by the time I get to my final visit next monday I might be a bit frazzled.
On the happy side only 3 visits left then I'm free of Evil Boss.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment