I think all my stress is coming out in migraines again which is jolly - I spent last night curled up in a hotel thinking my head was going to explode for most of the night. It was mostly better today with only a mild throbbing. I didn't get to talk in any lectures today and I didn't give a crap I just wanted to sleep. Still it was quite a good day and mostly people were nice to me. I've asked my new boss to talk to my old boss about how long he can expect me to be sorting out his crap before starting my new job.
JaneB asked about weekends to recuperate - 1.5 days max for the whole of Oct/Nov (which has to include doing all the washing/drying and repacking for another week away and sending lots of work emails). I do get all of Weds this week off to spend with MrT being incredibly lazy and consuming lots of beer and sweets (yep we're that romantic!).
Still I only have a few weeks left and in that time I get to visit the home Uni's of 2 of my fave bloggers (I may even bring cake).
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment