Thursday, 29 October 2009

Once again for those at the back...

Yes folks Marmoset is wrong, wrong, wrong about everything. Although I have been a million times more successful than anyone who's ever done this job before and I've gone out of my way to make things better for the people we serve I've done it all wrong and I'm a bit crap.

I'm also wrong for being away for work all week and not being able to talk to MrT on the phone. OK so if "talking" meant him not actually saying anything and me stressing about being shattered and having over an hour of work to get done in the hotel before sleep a conversation.

I'm exhausted - training new girl all day, running full day visits, training new girl in evening, answering a load of emails from other academics and writing reports as well as dealing with students who mostly want to be obnoxious to me having been up since 05:15 (LOUD shagging people in next room for 2 hours this morning).

Too stressed to sleep, too tired to sleep, keep being sick... :-(

1 comment:

JaneB said...

Awwww... do you get this weekend to recover a bit? Sounds like this last stretch is being really really tough...