Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Woohoooooooooo

Yesterday was my last visit ever - and a very nice visit it was too. Lots of nice people came to chat and nobody was mean to me.

Today I have to go to work to sort out getting rid of laptops/phones etc so that they can be cleared and passed on to the next person then it's all done. I suspect most of today will involve doing expenses claims (I've been away for 7 weeks so probably 2 credit card statements) and catching up with people. I also have to find my new desk - my monkey will be there so I should be able to work it out.

It's all sooooooooooo exciting!!!!!! (sorry but excessive ! are acceptable in this case)

2 comments:

JaneB said...

absolutely excessive !!!! are allowed! You must be very relieved...

DrDudeChick said...

I am happy for you!!!!!!!! :-) yay for changes an new jobs!