I did my last credit card statement and monthly report for Evil Boss today so his reign is finally over.
New job is pretty good and I've worked out that I can run from the main station to the office when I have to go to the Big City for work. I'm going about once a week at the moment so I thought this would be a good way to getting back into running. I've had a few colds and breathing's been difficult. Since I've been home we've had a trail of visitors so hopefully this week I'll get back to a reasonable running schedule.
We've got all the Christmas hampers that are for presents sorted now and it all looks good. The plum vodka smells like rocket fuel and I'll let you know how it tastes when I'm feeling braver. I even managed to make tablet (yummy scottishy goodness) first time round. Second time round it didn't work but there was enough of the good stuff for the hampers.
Right I have to go and make fun foam planets for my friend's fancy dress costume for the party I'm not going to.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment