Thursday, 24 December 2009

oops and snow

It's been snowing here a lot! Not the crappy icing sugar snow that seems normal around here but ankle deep compacted ice type snow. Still we managed to get down to Mother County to see MrT's lot for a couple of days. I think I coped very well with the relatives - they were all on their best behaviour and I got smashed -oops. I only got mildly annoyed when MrT's Evil Twin took the piss for me getting pissed given that he trashed my kitchen when he did it last week - apparently it's ok for all of them to get drunk but not me!

Ach well it's not the end of the world and he's finally got a girlfriend who's hopefully going to kick him into shape. It's Christmas tomorrow and it's going to rock. Might have to skip the run I wanted to do since I've got a cold and it's sheet ice outside but apart from that it's going to be good. Opening presents, going to church for a real celebration and then home for yummy food before MrT heads out to work at 1pm. I've got to get through 3/4 of a normal working day today then I'm going to come home and cook a ham!

2 comments:

Circe said...

Have a great Christmas. Is very snowy up here in KY11 - very cold too but an endless supply of parental cups of tea!

Marmoset said...

I'm glad that I'm not trying to get that far north today in this weather. Enjoy someone else making you cups of tea - I'm off to cook a ham!