Today I had the afternoon off as annual leave. The original plan was for me and MrT (works shifts so had the day off) to go to the theatre to see 39 Steps but all the cheap tickets were gone so we moved to plan B. Plan B was go climbing at indoor wall about an hours drive away but as I had a crazy headache we decided not to. I think I need new glasses as I'm now sitting in front of a VDU all day which I've never done before. I've had lots of headaches and I think that's why.
So we went to the cinema to see Sherlock Holmes which was really good, had dinner out (healthyish) and now MrT is attacking me with a toy dog to stop me typing! Actually we came home and joined one of those thingys where you pay monthly and they send you dvd's in the post so now I have made a massive list of cool films to watch.
In short it's been nice to just do stuff and be a couple and not be stressing about stuff.
In other news: I emailed all the people (150) I will be in contact with in my new job to formally introduce myself and quite a few have already responded positively which I didn't expect. This makes me happy.
Head's hurting now so I have to stop looking at the screen.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment