OK so not really oops cos I don't feel bad about it at all. I spent most of yesterday curled up on the sofa with MrT watching films (Simpsons, Harry Potter and Idiocracy) and eating far more food than needed. I wasn't feeling too well and I just seemed hugely hungry all the time. Being sick 2 nights in a row probably didn't help. We were at a friend's 30th and I got itchy mouth after eating some food there (probably contaminated with peanuts) so it made me ill and grouchy. I should probably admit that I'm almost always grouchy at these sorts of things. The majority of the people there were from work and since I usually go to extreme lengths not to socialise with them it was not cool.
Still yesterday made up for it and today I will cycle to and from work and perhaps even run. I will also return to my strictly recorded and ordered eating so nothing is lost really.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment