MrT went back to the Mother County for a thing that he does on Thursday afternoon and he's not home until Tuesday night so now I have to work out what to do on the most glorious (I hope) weekend on the year on my own while he's off having fun. Me thinks cutting the grass and transplanting lots of seedlings will be in order. Perhaps a nice long sleep tonight followed by a nice long run tomorrow morning. My eczema is insane at the moment (managed to get a doc appointment for the week after next) and my hands are blistered, hacked and weeping/bleeding all the time so gardening isn't going to help. I'm also back to being careful about what I eat as I'm feeling blimp-like at the moment. If I go really crazy I might even clean the house - I'm just too rock and roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment