Today I went for a nice run (11.3 km) in the sun which felt good. My lungs still hurt a bit but I think that's cos of whatever crazy allergen is in the office. I managed to get the kitchen cleaned and the grass cut before my friend and her wee boy (8 weeks) came over. We managed to spend the rest of the morning sitting in the sun chatting and drinking tea. At that point I realised that I didn't have any food in the house so we popped to the shop to get some food and by the time we got back another friend arrived with lemon cake. The afternoon was spent with more sun and chat - with added cake.
Overall a lovely day. Tomorrow I'll have to get the washing done and the weeding but I don't care because today was so lovely.
The question is - to run tomorrow pre-church or not?
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment