I've been all caught up in preparing for exciting holiday, work crap (I'm actually having nightmares about it now!), sewing and knitting.
The cross-stitching is new but seems to be going well and is quite therapeutic. The knitting is hard. MrT is away all week for a work thing so if I don't blog at all this week it means I'm now entangled in a giant knot of wool in our living room. I'm being terribly original and trying to knit a scarf. My Mum gave me some wool so I'm using that but I can't take it to work to do at lunchtime as the wool is white so everyone will think I'm pregnant (I'm not BTW).
Time to buy coloured wool perhaps (all direction and advise about types of wool would be greatly appreciated - bearing in mind that I'm actually not able to wear wool so I think I have to stick to acrylic).
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment