I'm buzzing at the moment and it's nothing to do with my 2 runs today. I had what was billed to be the most horrendous meeting of all time and I totally kicked their wrinkly, stubborn and rude asses (horrible visual - sorry). It's ok I didn't actually beat up a bunch of old guys but I let them know (in a super polite and smiling way) who's boss. When I came out both my boss and her boss (our director) looked really worried and stressed and asked how it had gone so they were shocked when I said it went really well and I handled all of their complaints and arguments.
When I started this job I think their attitude would have floored me but I think I might be learning something.
I also knitted on the train today and I now have 9 inches of scarf.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment