Going from a definite career through limbo and finally surviving in a a whole new world - and a lot of cooking chat (less cooking more baby these days)
Wednesday, 25 August 2010
opinions please
Travelling to Belgium in December for 2 nights - travel insurance + EHIC or just EHIC?
I'd say travel insurance, but then I am a little superstitious about these things, and a non-scientific or pre-scientific part of me believes disasters are less likely if one is prepared for them! (like how having an umbrella makes rain less likely... yeah, part of me is about 3)
1 comment:
I'd say travel insurance, but then I am a little superstitious about these things, and a non-scientific or pre-scientific part of me believes disasters are less likely if one is prepared for them! (like how having an umbrella makes rain less likely... yeah, part of me is about 3)
Post a Comment