Monday, 1 November 2010

AAaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I've spent a lot of today apologising for my colleagues who can't do their own fricking job properly.

I've also spent all day doing something which should have been done by someone else who happens to be leaving the organisation next week. He's really nice but he's like a whirlwind and if it's not his new idea it gets forgotten so I'm the mug left sorting out the debris. Apparently the rest of my team are run off their feet so can't help - yet I haven't had time to do my own work today as I'm trying to save our biggest event of the year being a flop!

AAAAaaaargh!

Then I got home to an email saying that Guiding census (per guide and adult leader) will be £28.50 to be paid by end of Jan next year. The reason it's so high is that the local admin charge so much. Given that we don't even start our new unit until this thursday and we're chargin £20 per term (hence only £10 for this half term until Christmas) this will leave us with £1.50 per girl for a brand new unit for the first 1.5 terms. It's like they don't want us to volunteer!

On a nicer note I will be bidding in the next 2 hours for the last bit of my maternity clothes that I need (black skirt for work). So I've managed to get an entire wardrobe for £50 off ebay (a single top or pair of jeans from a maternity supplier is approx £30) so I'm happy. I've even found clothes that I would normally choose to wear :)

And breathe...

No comments: