So I had a lunch meeting today with about 6 of us + the MD. I had arranged with the MD's PA that I would bring my own lunch - allergies etc. So he walked in took one look at my lunch box and said "eating for 2 are we?". I wasn't sure if her knew or not so was quite flustered which just made it very obvious to everyone. Fast forward to after lunch and I popped into his office to explain that I am indeed pregnant but was keeping it quiet and he was totally shocked as he didn't know.
I think it'll still be kept quietish as I was obviously not comfortable with it and the other people there are quite subtle but I'm not sure it'll stay a secret for long!
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment