Monday, 10 January 2011

Management - really?

  • Suppose one of the committees I work with is a little hung up on something that isn't important or what they're meant to focus on.
  • Suppose they sent me a stroppy email asking for an explanation of some facts relating to this something.
  • Suppose I sent this on to the member of the Senior Management Team responsible for this area with an explanation that I know that this isn't really what they're meant to focus on but they don't see it that way.
  • Suppose he sent his response to the committee containing my message!
  • Suppose tomorrow I'm royally screwed and may be disciplined as the committee in question contains a member of the main governance body for my organisation - oh yeah and he hates me (actually refuses to talk to me)!
  • ARSE!
  • Me thinks that Senior Managers should not be allowed to send emails.

No comments: