- MD told me that he was over-ruling me on an problem I have been working on with another (important) member of staff for some time. We want to follow the rules he's happy to let the members ignore them. This being the same problem which he told me I had to solve by enforcing the rules which he is now happy to be broken. This makes me look very very stupid and unprofessional. It will also make the members I've been working with lose their trust in me and be more frustrated with the organisation. My boss is furious.
- Issue from yesterday - nothing came from my comment but the bloke from the governing body really is trying to get me in trouble and making more waves. It's now become personal - my Director even hugged me today she feels so sorry for me (NOT a normal thing). Boss and Director are furious.
- Very nice member who is relatively new to this situation and I've helped his committee a lot was really nasty and angry on the phone. He totally over-reacted and misunderstood an email and was a bastard on the phone and very angry. Boss is understanding as she gets this kind of shit a lot and is also furious.
My boss has acknowledged that I've had a super-shitty couple of days and that I haven't actually done anything wrong.
Met MrT at supermarket on the way home - sherbet, caramel digestives and sorbet bought. Ziggy's first brand new bit of bought clothing acquired for a whole £1. Ziggy may be a boy or a girl but surely everyone loves robots?

The baby clothes and sweets made me stop crying.
Also doesn't help that I had little sleep last night due to crazy rain, stress about work and sore hips so not able to sleep for long on either side and you can't sleep on your back into your 3rd trimester (which I hit at the end of this week).
1 comment:
Sweets are good and the robot outfit is adorable. But you work with morons! Hope you have a nice moron-free weekend with some good naps in it!
Post a Comment