Wednesday, 2 February 2011

11 weeks to go...

It's only 11 weeks until I start my maternity leave and it can't come soon enough. All I can say is that once again I'm being treated like crap by members and the management aren't helping (they're very nice and say I'm doing an awesome job but won't stand up to members who are abusive and insulting towards me because I won't bow down to their demands).

Anyway... on a happy note I'm now nearly 27 weeks and Ziggy is tumbling and kicking away every day (kinda like having an alien inside me but in a happy way). My sister in law gave us a pile of baby stuff the other day including a mitten and bootee knitting kit she was given years ago and didn't use (can't knit). It sounds a bit twee and crap but it's actually quite satisfying being able to knit something in an hour (MrT's scarf took me about 6 months!).

First pair of 0-3 month mittens completed - now to attempt the bootees?
I know my knitting isn't exactly great but I guess the kid's not going to notice!

No comments: