I'm huge. Or at least so announced a colleague in the middle of the open plan office this afternoon. She even had to circle me staring at my stomach and repeatedly exclaiming how huge I am.
I'm 7 months pregnant of course I'm bloody huge!
Anyway I'm feeling huge, minging and crap - my bump hurts from where it's been squished against my desk all day and I've ripped my only maternity trousers so badly that they can't be fixed.
I've never been much of a drinker but god do I miss beer right now.
A why and an eavesdropping and a brief update
4 years ago
2 comments:
Does chocolate help at all? I know it's not beer, but still... or maybe some really expensive crisps. They can be very soothing.
MrT just popped out and came back with caramel nibbles (like choccy buttons but better!).
Post a Comment